I was awarded this by Jane Reads, thanks again! So now it’s my turn to nominate! Here are the rules:
“Liebster” is German for “Dearest”. The award is a “Share the love arrangement”, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here is the to do list for any of the “Liebster” blog award recipients.
1 – Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog.
2 – Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3 – Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4 – Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5 – Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here they are:
1. MsGabbana– I recommend Feminising Film’s blog to you, for your women blog!
2. A book and record love– Fellow book lover
3. Feminising Film– Great perspective, I can’t leave her a comment, does any one know why?
4. Nerd on the Verge – A fellow 50/50-er.
5. Write, Wrong and everything in between – Followers are growing and will have 200, before we know it!
(Sorry Slapdash, I didn’t know you were previously nominated, had to change it.)